“If I had five minutes to relax the entire body (given there is no previous trauma to the area) I would massage the anal sphincter.” - Chester Mainard
This area holds both great mystery and taboo. Upon reflection many of our earliest memories associated with our butt may include disapproval and shame which, aside from the lack of visual reference, would be why many feel disconnected from this part of their anatomy. As infants we are dependent on others for survival and that survival can become intwined with approval-potty training for example. Our dependence ties shame with survival. As we get older, words like “shit” and “asshole” when directed at us, even in humor, can mean shame and humiliation.
Our root chakra, centered in this area, connects us to the earth, This chakra helps us stay grounded, focused and consciously creative. When we feel fear our anal sphincter is the first to tighten. Its resistance to relax, while being massaged, can be an indicator of the tension or trauma imprinted in the physical body.
Highly innervated, the anal sphincter can be the seat of great pleasure and/or relaxation regardless of gender or sexual orientation. The prostate has often been acknowledged as the male “G” spot.
Anal massage can be included in either a therapeutic or erotic massage.*
- Rosebud massage is an external anal massage that massages the perineum, sphincter and surrounding tissue.
- Prostate massage is an internal massage to include the deeper muscle tissues and prostate. Prostate massage, when approached gently, can be beneficial for the health of the prostate gland.
- Instruction for self-anal massage, safe anal play or hygiene can be apart of a Sacred Sex Coaching session.
- Fisting and use of dildos can be arranged on request.
For your protection gloves are used and care is taken to ensure that lubricant bottles are not contaminated. A thorough washing with bleach water and antibacterial soap follows each session. It is recommended that you clear the bowel before requesting a prostate massage.
* Men may experience arousal during anal or prostate massage. As tension is released from the area the body may experience a surge of energy known by many as the Kundalini. If you have requested a therapeutic massage, your arousal will not be interpreted by me as an invitation for erotic touch. For this experience you must ask for it.